Checklist for a Nordic Culture event
- Cultural events can be powerful things! They don’t just bring people together, to entertain and inform, but also to educate and inspire. The more specific and focused an event is, the better it will be.
- Culture is a connector: use your event to communicate the Nordic values of equality, innovative spirit, openness, trust and sustainability.
- Make it worth the trip. The more there is to see, hear, play with, debate, eat and drink, the longer you can keep your visitors at the event. Find creative ways to hold their attention.
- When preparing your invitee list, consider which voices are missing from the event. Give yourself ample time to find ways to include them.
- Encourage internal and external feedback on the event to learn about any shortcomings and how to improve for the next time. It’s easy to forget to do this!
- Make sure to post some photos on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #TheNordics